Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gratuitous Jeff Goldblum Photo

I was taking a break from school stuff tonight and went on one of those wild, unchrarted Wikipedia safaris where you start on say, celsius/farenheit conversions and end up on the biography of former N'Sync member Joey Fatone (TOTALLY a hypothetical example and not something that happened to me this past Wednesday)

Well, tonight's journey began with a studious and intelligent query about Pseudomonas infections of the lung, but was then quickly derailed and rerouted to Irresponsibletown where, after about an hour, it stopped on Jeff Goldblum. 

This isn't that weird I guess.  But what is weird, and what I realized tonight, is that a LOT of my wikipedia trips end up at Jeff Goldblum.  No matter where they start.  Anything from "starfish" to "naked boob national geographic pictures" will eventually take me to Jeff Goldblum.  He's like my internet North Star-my cybercompass always points to him. 

Anyway what Im trying to say is that I think Im probably going to marry Jeff Goldblum.  Just a heads up, so no one is surprised when they get their Save The Date in the mail.


2 comments:

2011-2012 Officers: said...

HAHAHA...this just made my day. And it would make sense if you were always browsing for things dealing with science. I mean, he does seem to always be type casted as a scientists of some sort in every movie he is in with the exception of that horrible movie called "Morning Glory" with Rachel McAdams.

my name is kelly. said...

i swear i'll start posting again, katie! i've been bad :(