Tuesday, July 12, 2011

i must have done something shitty this week in my other life

So i went to the ob/gyn today to get a routine pap (as well as a barrage of std tests that i thought were probably a good idea) and while she was giving me my breast exam she found a 4cm lump in my breast tissue right below my armpit. Ive been schedule for an ultrasound, and she said that there is a possibility its just a benign hardening or a lymph node. But i'm kind of freaked out.


So yeah, now i have to wait 2 days to go in and get the actual ultrasound done. I dont even know what an ultrasound is. Is that the one where i lay in the spinning magnet machine? I guess ill wikipedia it, and in the meantime please dont tell anyone that im getting a doctorate in a healthcare-related area.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's just that thing where they cover you with goop and run a wand over the area. I'm sure you'll be fine. Love you!