Saturday, August 9, 2008

love of my life. or the next couple of weeks anyway.

I'm not really one to spend huge amounts of money on clothing and accessories, but if I had $1700 bucks lying around I would buy this thing no questions asked. It's popping up everywhere. First it was in a magazine that I read a couple of months ago. Then I saw this really rich looking woman carrying it into High Cotton. Then Miranda had it in the Sex and the City movie. It will be mine someday, even if I am 80 and it is considered a vintage item.

In other news, if I have to see my roommate's face one more time this weekend I am going to scream until I develop polyps on my vocal chords. She never leaves. Ever. You probably couldn't pry her ass off of the couch with a crowbar. And while she is on the couch you know what she does? She watches hip hop videos on MTV. Yesterday she sat there for 2 hours after work watching a Lil Wayne video marathon. I love TV and everything, but sometimes enough is enough. What I would give for my own apartment at this moment in time.

1 comment:

kelly said...

wow. is she black? if not, there are no good/acceptable excuses for that.

and the bag, i can totally see you with that. those are your colors, i think. totes def.