Thursday, August 23, 2012

i hate facebook

I am facebook friends with a girl who posted a 5 paragraph status yesterday with the following events in their correct order of apparent importance: 1. an accident in which her daughter fell off the porch and bumped her head at grandma's house 2. her kindergartener's first day of school 3. the violent shooting murder of her brother's best friend and the friend's father by their next door neighbor, evidently instigated by mutual dislike of one another's dogs. I'm not kidding. This girl is self-centered, dramatic, and awful. And I don't even know her. I think she was my sister's classmate in elementary school or something like that. So facebook has basically required me to take a unwanted journey into this girl's festering id, a girl who I would otherwise probably never see or talk to again for my entire life. Something must be done.

No comments: