Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How I behave on a non-vacation break, part 1

Preamble: Non-vacation breaks tend to bring out my most feral, Dustin side, so I'm just gonna jot them down for my own amusement

Anyway, I woke up about an hour ago completely ravenous, only to be reminded for the third consecutive morning that there is no food in the house (sidenote: omfg just go to the grocery store katie).  But i was so starving and desperate that i threw together a breakfast bowl of instant brown rice that kelly left here a while ago, the last scrambled egg, and some paul newman's brand alfredo sauce that i found in the back of my cupboard.

And i want to say it was gross, but it wasnt.  It was DELICIOUS.  like, one of THE MOST DELICIOUS THINGS ive eaten in recent memory.

And hey!  Complex carbs, protein....whatever alfredo sauce is...theoretically no worse for me than an egg mcmuffin right?  Ok.

No comments: