Monday, March 5, 2012

OH HEY THANKS RUSH

"People pay for stuff they don't want to ALL THE TIME.  If you can reimburse me for the Iraq war and oil subsidies, the diaphragms are on me."       
--Jon Stewart

First of all--HOT.  God I love him right now--nothing more attractive than a man who will stand alongside the ladies.  Secondly--no shit.  How did I not think of that argument before? 

But thirdly--and most awesomely--Rush Limbaugh has totally fucked himself and every politician who shares his viewpoint (and how slutty of him AMIRITE).  They've been implying it, but now that he has come out and said it they either have to a) side with Rush "Asshat" Limbaugh and look like enormous dicks, or b) go back on their previous stance and effectively nullify the entire controversy.  Either Rush is the world's most idiotic Republican, or history's most brilliant Democrat (don't worry, I know its the former). 

No comments: