Sunday, August 21, 2011

I think i would make a really good husband.

1. I dont mind letting someone else call the shots. I would be perfectly content with one of those wives who calls all the shots on decorating and vacationing and childrearing and whatnot.

2. I would be a great provider. My wife would be able to stay home with the kids if she wanted, OR we could get a nanny, her choice. Im of course speaking in terms of a couple of years from now when im actually in my real job, but still.

3. I would love for her to have "girls nights" at the house while i went and had some beers with friends at the bar. She could host jewelry parties or whatever and I would be totally cool with that.

4. I would make a great secondary parent. Everyone knows that the mom is the real parent who is the bad guy and does all the disciplining and makes everyone do their homework, while the dad works and comes home and night and is the fun parent. I could be the mom if i had to obviously, but i think everyone know that being the dad is wayyyyy more fun.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

my name is kelly. said...

you can be my husband anytime!