Thursday, April 28, 2011

this is how my day is going

Act I: Morning.

Starbucks! I should go to my Neuro class, we are having a test soon. But here is a bed bath and beyond. I need new sheets, RIGHT NOW. I can get notes from someone else. Buying sheets makes me sleepy. Let's nap until lab.

Act II: Lunchtime.

I want sushi!!!! Let's drive to the sushi-go-round over yonder. Diet coke please! Awkward businessman next to me! That one tasted like cat food! I need to study, let's go home. WAIT, MCDONALDS, ILLEGAL U-TURN. Vanilla cone and Diet dr. Pepper, don't mind if i do.

Act III: Studying.

I got my notebook out of my backpack and its on my desk now, i am a serious grad student! Ok...gametes are haploid...whos talking outside?? Let's spy on them! Boring and in spanish, back to my desk. Spermatogonium, mitotically active...there's too much trash over there. Im taking it out. Now im cold. Im laying under the comforter until the heat kicks in. Ok back to studying. After facebook. And twitter. And facebook one more time. HAHAHA MURPHY IS HILARIOUS!!

To be continued...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

Sarah Lemmons said...

haha my days go by similarly. This is mine:

Get to work, log in to read emails which I know there are none because I already checked it on my phone while at Starbucks.

Get to work on a Thank You letter to the German Embassy. Think, "I wonder what my German friend Christoph is up to!" Get on facebook. See that someone posted on my wall. Check that out. Something reminds me of Austin Powers. "haha! I'll put an Austin Powers quote up as my status! DONE."
"Oh right! Work!"
Start working on the thank you letter. Then remember, "Oh right, Germans! Christoph!" Get back on Facebook.