Friday, April 15, 2011

I am useless

Man oh man. I just ordered a skinny vanilla latte from starbucks that tastes distincly like metal and am now trying, in a futile and ultimately self sabotaging way, to think of things that are more important than studying my gross anatomy lecture notes. These are the things that I have come up with:

-Blogging. Much more important.

-Buying a plushy blue bathrobe on overstock.com. If I can't get warm in the morning, I won't get out of bed, won't go to class, and won't graduate and be successful in life. Clearly more important.

-Creeping on the hot shirtless guy that the man wearing headphones at the table in front of me is videochatting with. I think its his son from the things that he is saying to him. I can't even explain how hot this dude is. Lordy mercy. Who videochats with their half naked son in public? I don't know, but may I just say, thank you sir.

-Stalking this girl. I saw her in concert last night and she was insane. Like, completely magnetic live. And a sick human beatbox. And of course a huge powerdyke. How appropriate.



-Daydreaming about getting a pet rabbit. I've been having this distinct fantasy lately about coming home and having this little bunny hop out and greet me. Instead of a dog or cat. This is probably not realistic, bc I would want it loose all the time and I don't think you can just let rabbits run around. Can you? I know you CAN potty train them...

-Being psyched about the new mattress that I just bought and am having delivered to my house on Sunday. I'm going to sleep like an angel on a cloud in heaven from now on.

-What movie should I rent tonight? I don't want to go out. Maybe I'll rent Date Night, I forgot to last time.

Ok that's enough, bye.

No comments: