Thursday, February 25, 2010

this is weirdly satisfying yet gross

Oh, also I just wanted to mention that I went on an unintentional fast food bender yesterday during which I had a bacon egg and cheese McMuffin for breakfast, a McDonald's chicken sandwich and a mocha McCafe for lunch, and a BK Steakhouse Burger Value Meal with an Oreo Sundae pie for dinner (go big or go home, right?). Anyway, after I woke up this morning grateful to be alive, I did some sleuthing and discovered that these are yesterday's nutrition facts:

Calories: 2,720g
Fat: 136g
Saturated Fat: 52.5
Cholesterol: 485mg
Sodium: 4,377mg

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ALIVE.

Also, some people eat like that all the time. Crazy.

The point is it's 2:45 pm and I'm still not hungry. Maybe I'll have a salad later or something. Ughhh.

No comments: