Wednesday, December 16, 2009

deck da haws wif bowrs of horry, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra

Its almost Christmas, hooray!!

So I think that when Kelly gets here on Friday, I'll meet her at my house after work around 6 and then we will get dressed up and go eat at Sermets, and then we will go see 'WTF Is Up With The Morgans' or whatever that Hugh Grant/SJP movie is called that is coming out that night.
Then on Saturday we will go downtown and get some coffee and walk around and see the sights and try to spot some JLC members, since this always seems to happen when we are both in Charleston at the same time. Then we will meet up with Sissy and go eat and go to Social to gab and have a couple of drinks and spy on my crush Brad B. (i never do first and last names on here anymore after finding out the hard way that the person you reference can very easily find themselves) Then I was thinking we might go to Kaminsky's. I haven't run this by anyone except myself, so I'm not sure.
Then on Sunday we will get up and do--something, I don't know. And then we will head home to TR (maybe stop at Cracker Barrel on the way?)

And that is my stream of consciousness for the next few days. The end.

2 comments:

kelly said...

did you entitle this post this particular way because i'm asian

Katie said...

im just going to say....yes