Monday, August 31, 2009

bye leo!

So there is this girl whose blog I follow. I have never ever met her, she lives in New York and used to work for Cosmo, now she is a freelance writer for a living, and her name is Leo. That's all I know.
Anyway, she is leaving today to go live in Paris for a year. She's actually probably on the plane right now. And the weird thing is, I'm really going to...miss her? I don't know, I was looking at her pictures that she posted of her going away party and on the inside I was like "bon chance, leo!" but didn't want to post any comments because it made me feel like a creepy creeper.
Moral of the story--I think that Vogue needs to publish a new book on social etiquette for our generation. Because I have no idea what the protocol is when you want to wish your favorite blogger whom you have never met but feel as if you know personally good luck on her upcoming international excursion.

No comments: