Thursday, July 23, 2009

evidently i am a tween now

I'm feeling resentful of Hollywood, because I think I have reached the age where a lot of the current male heartthrobs are uncomfortably younger than me. Case in point--Taylor Lautner from the twilight movies. He is insanely hot and exotic looking, and is currently living on the background of my work computer. He was also born in 1992, which makes him 17, as well as one year younger than my youngest brother Thomas. In my defense, however, what the hell are women in their mid twenties supposed to do? Our heartthrobs were fucking Frodo and the fat kid from Rudy. Anyway, the conclusion I've come to is that if Billy Joel can marry a 27 year old, I should be able to stare at pictures of this kid, so here he is.



Now look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn't hit that.

No comments: