Monday, January 12, 2009

i swear im not possessed or anything

today was one of the angriest days of my life. i've been pissed off at most recent breakup guy all day long, and honestly i'm kind of exhausted, but i can't turn it off. i spent hours at work going over in my head the most hurtful, terrible, insulting things that i could possibly say to him, going for the lowest blows i could think of, using everything personal he told me about himself as ammo, and it still wasn't satisfying for me. thank god i don't have his number anymore. i don't know why all of a sudden this all kicked in today, either--i've had to rely on my friends to be angry at him up until now because i just didn't have it in me. however, since the opposite of love is indifference, not hate, that is the emotion that i strive for in this situation. and that is how i want him to think that i feel. because really, nothing is more hurtful than knowing someone couldn't give a shit about you.

No comments: