Monday, October 13, 2008

warning: i just re-read this entry, and it is completely uninteresting.

I feel so good right now--I am the only one here and I am inside and it is freezing and I am wearing Jay's fleece that he left here which is like 14 sizes too big for me, and I am listening to Elton John's Honky Chateau album and my parents are finally going back home after the longest weekend ever and I am going to have lunch with Tizzle at the Wickliffe House. AND I am drinking a Vanilla Coke Zero. For a Monday, this ain't bad.

My hair has been growing since the end of February. I feel like it should be hitting me at the ankles right about now, but in reality the shortest layer is still just barely hitting the middle of my cheekbone. At first I was just going to do a kind of flapper cut and keep it that length, but I think I might just keep it chin-length for a few months and then move on to actually growing it out. I have never had my hair longer than mid-neck my entire life, so I think it would be fun to just see what long hair is like.

Boy, was that ever a boring paragraph for anyone besides myself. I hope I never elaborate on things like that in real life.

Yesterday was the one month anniversary of me being 24 years old. cRaZy. 24 actually does feel different. I wasn't expecting that.

No comments: