Friday, March 7, 2008

i love my house.

things i love about my new house:

1. there is a carport so i don't have to stand in the rain whilst struggling to find the correct key on my keychain.

2. there is space out of the way next to the washing machine for the litterbox so that when george takes one of his epic dumps it isn't noticeable to everyone within a 2 mile radius.

3. my bedroom ceiling is over 6 feet tall.

4. i have my own bathroom. i never realized the difference it could make in my overall happiness with my morning routine.

5. walk in closet.

6. middle class neighborhood. call me an elitist, but i really enjoy not waking up at 4 am to the sounds of loud cracked-out arguments, taxi horns, and gunfire.

7. BACK YARD. i havent had a back yard in five years.

8. windows. lots of them.

I could go on and on, but I won't because I'm getting bored with myself. Anyway, I'm looking forward to spending the next several years of my life in this place. It's nice to know that I wont be moving any time soon (for once).

1 comment:

Erin said...

Um...new house? What?