Wednesday, January 2, 2008

god bless the greeks


Like my new template? The old one was so dark that it was really bumming me out, and I heard somewhere that taupe is soothing (and by somewhere I mean Brad Pitt said it in Ocean's 11).

So I was watching Strangers with Candy last night (why yes, it is one of those shows that I have seen every episode of a million times and just put on in the background for the hell of it), and I have come to a conclusion--Amy Sedaris is my hero. I mean, it is one thing for a beautiful actress to make herself ugly to win an Oscar (hell, it seems like that's the ONLY thing you have to do to win an Oscar nowadays). But it is another thing for a beautiful actress to make herself hideous for a living just because she enjoys doing it. And for the record, I don't think that there is any character more disgustingly, obscenely hideous than Jerri Blank.

No comments: